The Hague International Law and Justice
With the growing group of international organisations in The Hague a new kind of expertise is necessary to deal with these new kind of environments:The knowledge of the international law and procedures, international labour law, international tendering, treaties, statutes, immunity, protocol and many other related subjects.
We provide advice and knowledge in many different areas of these subjects, providing support and understanding in international disputes on labour rights, explanation and suggestions to companies how to approach these international organisations to find business and dealing with international regulations and conditions. And the other way around, providing support and understanding to international organisations how to approach and deal with private companies.
Many international organisations have procedures, regulations, rules and statutes which are difficult to find and completely comprehend which makes it difficult to approach them. It may be helpful to understand that sometimes procedures have difficult, lengthy forms to complete or, in case of tendering, lengthy processes to ensure that your name becomes familiar within these organisations. It could make a great difference when international organisations are approached, to know what to expect and to understand the required protocols, procedures, rules and regulations and timeframes.
Mission statement: everything is possible and there is always another option
Examples of subjects:
1. International labor laws / ILO
2. Disciplinary procedures in international organisations
3. Appeal procedures against administrative decisions
4. Tendering procedure in international organisations
5. Application procedures and the PHF (Personal History Form)
6. Internships and Pro bono personnel in international organisations
7. Staff rules in international organisations
8. Financial Regulations and Rules in international organisations
9. Budgets and Financial Statements in international organisations
10. IPSAS, UNSAS, USGAAP, IFRS
11. Immunity of international organisations / tax exemptions
12. Coaching / mediation